Thursday, December 6, 2012

Week 9 EOC: Creative Content


For my creative content for my product of Play Hard Vodka, I am going to use FL Studios to come up with a theme song. It won't have any lyrics because most electronic dance music don't have any. I'll be using a hard hitting simple bass line with some voice clips saying, "rock this" and another saying "energy." Then a catchy little piano melody will slowly make it's way into the mix along as the song builds. Then after more synths come in with some counter melodies to give it a little more depth to the song. Then to round out the last part of the song, we throw in some harmonies to make the song scream. I hope that this will catch the listeners ears and make them move their feet to the beat. When making this theme song, it was all about having fun, without having any worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment