Monday, November 26, 2012

Week 6 EOC: Me x 3


There are some things in the world that define me as me. I would like to say that my different types of Domo hats is one of them. No matter what season or where I'm going, I will always be wearing a Domo hat. I've always had a thing for Japanese things and ever since I laid my eyes on Domo, I became a huge fan. With his mouth always open looking like he is about to yell something and his arms raised in excitement, even if it's only over something small. I get excited quite easily over things I love and end up yelling and raising my arms in excitement.
When I was in the 6th grade, I had no idea how much the saxophone would become part of my life. At first I didn't like playing the saxophone, all the practicing of endless hours to get better, and most of all lugging around this huge case that held this hunk of metal. As time went on my saxophone started to grow on me. Now I'm playing saxophone for a band named Chug-A-Luv. Seeing a saxophone in a rock band is something you don't see everyday of you life; it's interesting and new. This saxophone is definitely one of the items that defines me. 
My HTC Radar has only been a part of my life for about 5-6 months and it is definitely something that defines me. A small, white, and skinny smartphone that runs Microsoft Windows 7.5. Not many people out there have a phone running Windows Mobile, because everyone else either has an android phone or the iPhone. I love the idea of personalizing your home screen with live tiles of your closest friends. Being able to personalize your home screen with your closest friends defines who I am because I do like being around my closest friends and having a good time.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment