Monday, November 19, 2012

Week 4 BOC: There's an App For That

If I could create an app, it would be a voice calender reminder. Yeah, I put appointments and important dates in my calender way in advance, but as time goes by I end up forgetting about everything I just put in my calender. This app would be highly useful to me. With everything that I put in my phone calender, it gives me the option of setting a reminder, but it only gives me one option. With the voice calender reminder, I would be able to put in my important dates and each and everyday when I wake up, I can open the app and hit a button. This button will then read what is on the agenda for today. Throughout the day I can always check to see what else is going on in the day and also add stuff to my calender. I find it easier to be able to hear the things I need to do than read what I need to do. I'll be able to play the recording as much as I want, no more looking at screens. If it was also a choice you could download extra celebrity voices to help keep track of what you need to do. What a fun and interesting way to stay on task and schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment